2017 is coming and iPhone data recovery is still one of the most concerned questions among iPhone users. Once they are suffering from data loss on iPhone, they will turn to some iPhone data recovery software to help them to recover these deleted or lost data. There are a lot of iPhone data recovery software in the market, and how can we select the best tool? In this article we will bring you 5 best iPhone data recovery tools for Mac/Windows that helps recover lost data on your iPhone, no matter you’re using iPhone 7(Plus)/6s(Plus)/SE/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4.
Before we introducing these specific iPhone data recovery tool, we want to lists some key factors that you need to consider before choosing.
The first thing need to be considered when it comes to iPhone data recovery is whether the program that is compatible with your device. As we known, Apple released newer generations of iPhones and iPads in 2016, recovery software is doing an adequate job of keeping up, but not every program is compatible with every generation. The specs are usually pretty easy to find on a developer’s website. Know the model and iOS of your device to ensure that prospective recovery programs will be compatible.
You must also verify that the iPhone recovery software you select is compatible with your home computer. Although iOS recovery programs deal with data recovery on Apple devices, some programs are only designed for use on a PC. On the other hand, some programs are only for compatible with a Mac computer. Because proprietary software is the exception and not the rule, it is easy to assume that a chosen program will have both versions available. Double-check this before you buy it.
Three main types of iOS data recovery exist: direct scan, iTunes backup and iCloud backup. Direct scan, as its name implies, involves connecting your device to a home computer via USB and scanning it for any salvageable files. The iTunes backup method requires you to have previously synced your with your iTunes account; from there you can restore the most recent backup. These iTunes files may be encrypted, so selecting a program that can deal with encrypted files is imperative if you want to restore data using this method. The final method is the iCloud backup, which is similar to iTunes in that you must have previously synced your device to your iCloud account. Make sure that the program is compatible with the latest iOS 10 iCloud backup.
The price of recovery software can vary, so it pays to make sure that a program fully meets your needs before you purchase it. Many sites offer free trials with limited functionality. If you are intimidated by computer software, make sure your chosen program has a tech support line listed on its website, or a money-back guarantee at the very least.
After having a look at three main features of making choice, we compared nearly almost iPhone data recovery software in the market and picked out top 5 best iPhone data recovery software in 2017 for you to review.
1. iRefone( Recommended)
iRefone is developed by Brosoft which provides useful data retrieving software for not only iPhone users, but also iPad and iPod users. This program is available for Mac and PC users which supports to recover 16 different kinds of data like messages, notes, contacts, photos, whatsapp, wechat and more on your iPhone. What’s more, you can recover your iPhone data due to these situations like water damaged, screen broken, factory reset, iOS update failure, iPhone lost/stolen, etc.
1. It supports the latest iPhone/iPad/iPod, such as iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus and iPad Pro.
2. Compatible with the latest iOS 10.
3. Selectively recover specific files as you wish.
4. Super fast data scan and recovery speed.
5.. User-friendly interface with clear buttons.
6. Cheaper price compared to other software
Limitation of trail version.
2. Wondershare Dr. Fone
WonderShare Dr. Fone is another well-known company that provides different types of software for smartphones. Take iPhone Data Recovery for example, it’s a user-friendly software to help getting back your iPhone lost files. With this program you can easily recover your phonebook contacts, SMS and MMS messages, call history, camera roll, videos, music library, voice memos, calendar, notes, reminders and even Safari bookmarks. Here are some pros and cons.
1. It helps retrieving iPhone over 16 data types that get lost because of different reasons.
2. The interface is clear enough for green hands to understand and you can manually choose the data types you would like to scan to save time.
The price is a little high when compared with other iPhone data recovering software.
3. EaseUS MobiSave
EaseUS provides us with different types of software solution for iOS users. One of popular one will be MobiSaver, the one that save mobile files for iPhone/iPad/iPod users with simple clicks. After selecting the contents, you can simply save them to your computer hard drive. In addition to searching for the information stored in the backup file, you can also use the Free EaseUS MobiSaver to retrieve specific data directly from your iPhone.
1. There are both free and pro versions provided for iOS users. You can use the free one if you only want to recover deleted files from the latest iOS device.
2. You can preview the files before choosing and recovering.
1. If you want to recover more data types like videos, photos, iMessages and Camera Roll from your iPhone, you have to purchase for the pro version.
2. Though there are many different files supported by the program, some app data and game records are not recoverable on MobiSaver.
4. iMobie Phone Rescue
iMobie Phone Rescue is the useful iPhone data recovery tool that helps iPhone users restore deleted almost every iOS devices including iOS 10, iOS 9, and the previous. With this program installed, all you have to do is plug an iPhone, iPad, or iPod and run recovery. It shows all the items that can be saved again to avoid complete loss; after that, you choose exactly what you wish to recover, since it offers a preview of images and data.
1. iMobie Phone Rescue helps recovering over 22 different data types to restore deleted iPhone files.
2. Directly recovering from iPhone, restoring from iTunes backup and restoring from iCloud backup are all supported.
3. Save messages, call history, and more to HTML format and copy them to clipboard.
One of the shortcoming of it gets slow when we have our device scanned.
5. Tenorshare ULTDATA iPhone Data Recovery
Tenorshare ULTDATA is another iPhone data recovery brand that helps users to recover lost or deleted data on iPhone. No matter how you lost iPhone files and what you’ve lost, with Tenorshare UltData (iPhone Data Recovery), you can get them back by those 3 iPhone Recovery modes.
1. Supports a large range of iPhone devices including iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c and even iPhone 3GS/3G and the lower version.
2. Allow us to retrieve Tango, Viber Call, Viber Message and App Document and more app data.
3. You can choose the output format you like and choose the export location as you wish.
It’s a pity that you can’t preview file before recovery and choose all the data you want in one click.